19,20,21 SEPTEMBER 2022
We’d love to invite you to come along to Surf Camp 2022. You’re going to experience 3 unforgettable days with all your friends at the beautiful Sunshine Coast. With all your camp favourites like tribal wars, food fights, late night chats, life-changing messages from speakers, delicious food and heaps of time with your group to make new friends and have a blast with everyone.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Child check-in at New Hope Church Toowoomba at 8.00am Monday 19 September 2022.
Return to New Hope Church Toowoomba at 5.30pm Wednesday 21 September 2022.
KINGAROY TIMES VARY. TALK TO YOUR CAMPUS PASTOR FOR DETAILS.
HIGHWAY YOUTH, GC
NEW HOPE CHURCH
THRIVE YOUTH PASTOR
Full Registration: $230
Get $20 off when you pay in full by 01/09/22
You can make your payment for camp at any of our Friday night youth programs, at church on Sunday, or using the following direct deposit details:
Account Name: New Hope Church Ltd – Toowoomba
Account BSB: 064-433
Account Number: 1111 4016
LOCATION: APEX CAMPS, TWIN WATERS
171 Nojoor Rd, Twin Waters QLD 4564
The campsite has reception for major telco’s so if you need to contact your young person during camp you shouldn’t have any troubles.
Our camp program consists of the following main elements:
· Tribal Wars: Team based physical challenges
· Main Rallies: Praise, Worship, Games, Giveaways, Preaching, Prayer Time
· Small Group Discussion: Groups of 10 or less people discussing the messages preached
· Topical Breakouts: Specific teaching electives about issues facing our generation
· Hang out time: Free time to make friends, chat, shower, prepare for meetings, etc
If you have concerns about your childs ability to be involved in any of these activities please let us know.
· All Thrive Youth events are drug & alcohol free.
· We have volunteer venue control around the site throughout the duration of Surf camp.
· A first aid officer is elected and present in all activities.
· If your child has medication you are required to surrender this to our first aid officer a the beginning of camp along with details of how to administer the medication. Our first aid officer will make sure your young person takes their medication in accordance with their prescription.
· If you would like to elect your young person to be unallowed to receive on-shelf pain medication such as Paracetomol/Neurofen then you can nominate this in the camp registration form.
· All of our leaders & workers are required to have an Australian approved WWC clearance check, in addition to a leadership interview before being a part of our programs.
· All activities have risk assessments performed and each event complies with the Child Protection Policy of New Hope Church and of the Australian Christian Churches.
· If your teenager is exhibiting behaviour that is destructive to themselves or others, or contrary to our values and beliefs, our youth staff & team may require you to come & collect your teenager at your own expense.
· To contact your young person during camp, you can ring one of our camp directors at any time.
- James Lush – 0423 092 648
- Ange Case – 0421 888 159